Field Expo for Environmental, Geotechnical, and Clean Water Professionals & Students
Join us August 25 from 10 am – 2 pm at our headquarters in Edgewood, WA to see live drilling demonstrations, talk with our drilling experts, enjoy a delicious lunch on us, and score some great gear!
Discover capabilities that can help you serve your clients more efficiently and effectively. You’ll get valuable insights regarding rig selection, project scheduling, how to save time, and how to save money on your drilling projects.
- Live drilling demonstrations designed specifically for environmental, geotechnical, and clean water professionals and students
- See the newest and most diverse, state-of-the-art drilling fleet in the region in action including dual rotary, sonic, auger, limited access rigs, direct push, cable tool, pump and hoist, and vacuum truck
- Drilling professionals on-site to answer your questions
- Delicious lunch by Stacks - winner Best Food Truck 2016 at Bite of Seattle
- FREE raffle prizes! iPad mini 4 128 GB, Mariners and Sounders tickets, Yeti Tundra 75 cooler, Yeti gallon rambler, and prizes from @Test America
- Holt gift bag for every attendee
If you are an environmental, geotechnical, or clean water professional or student, be sure to attend this unique event. Click on link below to RSVP!