Pump Training Offered
Grundfos Technical Institute will conduct 2 1⁄2-day ground water product training programs for pump installation and distributor sales professionals. The course is designed to equip industry professionals with product and technology knowledge about the application and sales of ground water pump systems. Coursework and hands-on lab training includes these key sessions:
- Overview, with basic hydraulics, pump fundamentals, pump sizing and selection using pump and system curves, and motors.
- Ground water extended basics, with motor cooling, water table dynamics and basic installation.
- Fixed-speed pumping with 3-inch and 4-inch submersible pumps.
- Constant pressure pumping.
- Pump protection techniques.
Feb. 7-9 - Olathe, Kan.
Feb. 22-24 - Fresno, Calif.
Feb. 27-29 - Fresno, Calif.
March 28-30 - Oakville, Ontario
Sept. 13-15 and 18-20 - Allentown, Pa.
Tuition is $150; applicants can register on-line at the Grundfos Web site: www.us.grundfos.com/training. Or, call 913-227-3400, ext. 3436; or e-mail: email@example.com.