The course is designed to equip industry professionals with product and technology knowledge about the application and sales of ground water pump systems. Coursework and hands-on lab training includes these key sessions:
- Overview, with basic hydraulics, pump fundamentals, pump sizing and selection using pump and system curves, and motors.
- Ground water extended basics, with motor cooling, water table dynamics and basic installation.
- Fixed-speed pumping with 3-inch and 4-inch submersible pumps.
- Pump protection techniques
Training takes place at these locations and dates:
- Sept. 19-21 in Allentown, Pa.
- Oct. 19-21 in Fresno, Calif.
- Oct. 24-26 in Fresno, Calif.
- Nov. 9-11 in Olathe, Kan.
Tuition is $150; applicants can register online at www.us.grundfos.com/training. Or, call 913-227-3400, ext. 3436; or e-mail email@example.com.