Rewards for Contractors Announced
Grundfos Pump Corp., a worldwide manufacturer of centrifugal pumps headquartered in Olathe, Kan., recently announced the winners in its first drawing of "The Spectacular SQ Submersible Sweepstakes."
This was the first of two drawings to be held during the contest period running from April 15 through Nov. 23, 2001. The second and grand prize drawing is scheduled to take place on Dec. 3, 2001, and the winners will be announced at the National Ground Water Association Convention in Nashville, Tenn.
Winners of the first drawing are as follows:
- Yamaha Big Bear 400 4 by 4 Quad With Trailer - Tumwater Drilling & Pump Inc., Steve Ballew
- Yamaha ZL 1200 Jet Ski With Trailer - D&M Well Service, Dale Careton
- Spa - Earl Sanders Well, Sandey Slevatz
- $1,000 Bass Pro Gift Certificate - SOS Well Drilling & Pump Co., Tony Hackett; Coldiron Heating and Plumbing Inc., Ronald Coldiron; Yadkin Well Co., Tenia Brown; Mason Water Wells LLC, James Mason
- $500 Bass Pro Gift Certificate - C&J Well Drilling, Josh Abdnour; Dewey Pump, Greg Roskopf; Bob Scott Water Well, Bob Scott; Don's Well & Pump Services, Don Grischow
- $2,000 Dell Computer Gift Certificate - H20 Inc., Kenny Burson; Ray's Pump Service, Norm Rogers; Pro Pump & Equipment Inc., Al Hicks
- Home Theater System: Sony 35-inch With DVD Player - Adamson Pump & Drilling, Jim Burgess; Foune Well Drilling, Dion Foune