Fourteen high school graduates recently received $1,000 scholarships from Goulds Pumps, ITT Industries. All of the 14 collegiate aspirants are sons and daughters of members of the Goulds Professional Dealers Association. “We're especially pleased to have selected these very special students for the Goulds Professional Dealers Association scholarships,” says Dennis Coggins, vice president Sales. “I am honored that Goulds Pumps is doing all that it can to help out these exceptionally bright, incredibly talented teenagers.”
This year's scholarship winners are:
- David Addis, son of Peter and Robyn Addis, of Avon Plumbing & Heating, Avon, Conn., a customer of D & S Pump and Supply, Willimantic, Conn.
- Brian Hernon, son of Tom and Susan Hernon, of HB Plumbing and Heating, Springfield, Vt., a customer of F.W. Webb Co., Springfield, Vt.
- Kara Hemmelgarn, daughter of David and Deborah Hemmelgarn, of North Star Plumbing, Heating and Cooling, North Star, Ohio, a customer of Water Equipment Co., Lima Ohio.
- Robert Woodward Hutchinson, son of Robert and Rhonda Hutchinson, of William J. Woodward Plumbing and Heating, Wilmington, Del., a customer of Aquaflow Pump & Supply, Bear, Del.
- Emily Peterson, daughter of Kevin and Tracy Peterson, of Pete's Plumbing and Heating, Ledyard, Iowa, a customer of Ferguson Enterprises, Fort Dodge, Iowa.
- Aaron Heidenreich, son of Loren and Tracy Heidenreich, of Heidenreich Plumbing and Pumps, Elizabeth, Ill., a customer of Larson-Becker Company, Rock Island, Ill.
- Jessica Skalsky, daughter of Ken and Sue Skalsky, of Ken's Plumbing and Heating, Powell, Wyo., a customer of Bradford Supply, Powell, Wyo.
- Matthew Clarke, son of Monte and Joan Clarke, of Clarke Well and Equipment, Great Bend, Kan., a customer of Pumps, A Division of Western Hydro, Garden City, Kan.
- Brittni Cothren, daughter of Tommy and Barbara Cothren, of Cothren & Son Backhoe and Grading, Taylorsville, N.C., a customer of Hughes Supply, Statesville, N.C.
- Maryn Clements, daughter of Howell and Martha Clements, of Purvis Well & Pump Co., Jesup, Ga., a customer of Noland Co., Macon, Ga.
- Laura Bradley, daughter of David and Donna Bradley, of Valley Pump Co., LaGrange, Cailf., a customer of Premier Pump & Supply, Rancho Cordova, Calif.
- Marcus Ramsey, son of Blair and Teresa Keetch, of Pump Service Inc., Burley, Idaho, a customer of 2M Co., Meridian, Idaho.
- Victoria Pratt, daughter of Lyle and Kerry Pratt, of Pratt & Hunter Ltd, Durham, Ontario, a customer of Interpump, Fergus, Ontario.
- Kevin Lafreniere of Jean's Hardware, Noelville, Ontario, is the son of Claudette and Daniel Lafreniere. Jean's Hardware is a customer of Aquateck, Guelph, Ontario and Interpump, Fergus, Ontario.