Connor offers a brief list of things to consider to help keep you from losing momentum:
- Conduct an attitude checkup.
- Do you slow down your prospecting efforts during these 6
- Do you believe it is harder to see people during the
- Do you feel it is necessary to discount or lower prices during this
- Do your motivation, energy and commitment wane during the
- Are you too busy with other activities to keep your sales and marketing edge?
Connor provides these tips to help you keep your production levels up during the holidays:
- Use this time to evaluate the past year’s results. What
could you have done better, smarter, faster, easier?
- Use this time to plan your activities in the new year, and set
realistic goals in all areas of your life.
- Don’t stop prospecting.
- Reevaluate your sales approach – what’s working and what isn’t and why.