National Drilling Association Announces 2013 Board of Directors
February 27, 2013
The National Drilling Association (NDA) announced in mid-February its board of directors for 2013.
This year’s officers include:
- Dan Dunn as president. Dunn is with Major Drilling America Inc., Salt Lake City.
- Peggy McGee as past president. McGee is with Ranger Consulting Inc., Rome, Georgia.
- Larry Gibel as vice president. Gibel is with Ohio TestBor Inc., Hinckley, Ohio.
- Tim Augustine as secretary/treasurer. Augustine is with Bowser-Morner Inc., Dayton Ohio.
The board of directors includes:
- Rob Caho of Diedrick Drill Inc., LaPorte, Ind.
- Warren McCann of Subsurface Technologies, North Plains, Ore.
- David Neibert of Central Mine Equipment Co., Earth City, Mo.
- Steve Parisano of Sano Drilling Inc., Sewell, N.J.
- Frank Villella of Hoffman Diamond Products, Punxatawney, Pa.
- Timothy J. Cleary of Gregg Drilling and Testing Inc., Moss Landing, Calif.
- Dennis Duty of Baroid Industrial Drilling Products, Dillwyn, Va.
- Jim Howe of Geothechnology Inc., St. Louis
- Carlos Lemos of Ambient Technologies Inc., Saint Petersburg, Fla.
- Mick willey of Earth Matters Inc., Ellicott, Md.
The board is currently preparing for NDA’s 2013 convention, which is scheduled for Oct. 17-19 at Wyndham Lake Buena Vista in Lake Buena Vista, Fla.
The National Drilling Association is a nonprofit made up of of contractors, manufacturers and affiliated members from the drilling industry representing the geotechnical, environmental and mineral exploration sectors. NDA’s mission is to promote the use of professional drilling contractors and their methods. For more information, visit www.nda4u.com.