2016 NGWA Distinguished Partner Awards Announced
Total of 12 Award Recipients Will be Recognized in December
The National Ground Water Association (NGWA) Awards Committee has confirmed the 2016 NGWA Distinguished Partner Award recipients. The award was established to recognize manufacturer and supplier division members for their service on volunteer committees and boards, involvement in government affairs initiatives, investment in the journals and trade shows, and other significant association activities.
Each year, NGWA selects 12 distinguished partners, two from each of the manufacturer membership dues categories, and two suppliers. NGWA leaders will recognize this year’s distinguished partners in their respective booths during 2016 Groundwater Week, taking place Dec. 6-8 in Las Vegas.
The 2016 NGWA Distinguished Partners are as follows:
- Revenue less than $1 million: Jet-Lube Inc., SEMCO Inc.
- Revenue $1 million to $5 million: Taylor Industries, Wyo-Ben Inc.
- Revenue $5 million to $15 million: Baroid Industrial Drilling Products, Star Iron Works Inc.
- Revenue $15 million to $50 million: Baker Water Systems, Roscoe Moss Co.
- Revenue greater than $50 million: Franklin Electric, Goulds Water Technology
- Gicon Engineered Pumps
- Preferred Pump & Equipment
NGWA is a nonprofit that supports responsible development, management and use of water resources. It’s comprised of groundwater professionals ranging from contractors to equipment manufacturers to scientists and engineers. For more information, visit www.ngwa.org.