National Drilling Association Announces 2018 Board of Directors
Mike Willey of Earth Matters Continues as President
The National Drilling Association (NDA) has announced the group’s 2018 board of directors.
The leadership for the year includes:
- President: Mike Willey, Earth Matters Inc., Ellicott, Md.
- Vice President: Rob Caho, Diedrich Drill Inc., La Porte, Ind.
- Secretary/Treasurer: Larry Gibel, Ohio TestBor Inc., Hinckley, Ohio
- Immediate Past President: Dan Dunn, Major Drilling America Inc., Salt Lake City
- Jay Boland, Eijlkelkamp North America, Morrisville, N.C.
- Sam Connelly, Connelly & Associates, Frederick, Md.
- Dennis Duty, Baroid Industrial Drilling Products, Dillwyn, Va.
- Eric Hajek, Terra Testing Inc., Washington, Pa.
- Jim Howe, Geotechnology Inc., St. Louis, Mo.
- Matt Vass, Acker Drill Co. Inc., Scranton, Pa.
- Rick Huchings, Central Mine Equipment Co., Earth City, Mo.
- Steve Parisano, Sano Drilling Inc., Sewell, N.J.
- Chuck Valenta, Vertek, Gardner, Kan.
- Frank Villella, Hoffman Diamond Products, Punxsutawney, Pa.
The board is preparing for the NDA 2018 Convention, which will be held Sept. 20-21 at the Bertram Inn and Conference Center in Aurora, Ohio.
The National Drilling Association is a nonprofit made up of contractors, manufacturers and affiliated members from the drilling industry representing the geotechnical, environmental and mineral exploration sectors. NDA’s mission is to promote the use of professional drilling contractors and their methods. For more information, visit www.nda4u.com.