In 2020, the Geo-Congress will bring the quality you expect, the networking opportunities you value, and the peer interaction that only in-person experiences provide. We are introducing some new programming and themes to make this conference a “signature event” for consulting engineers, contractors, researchers, owners, and students.
Geo-Congress 2020 will feature a variety of meaningful programming experiences whether you are a first-time young engineer or a veteran congress attendee: keynote plenary lectures, workshops, round-table discussions, invited panels, case histories, research papers, poster sessions, short courses, demonstrations, and networking events.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Learn from top leaders in the industry through special plenary sessions, short courses, panels, and technical sessions.
- Network with colleagues from around the block—and around the world.
- Experience professional and business content from G-I of ASCE, the Canadian Geotechnical Society, and the Minnesota Geotechnical Society.
- Earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs) to maintain your professional licensure while gaining relevant focused knowledge.
- Visit exhibitors to find the latest tools, techniques, e-programs, etc.
- Last but not least, experience Minneapolis: the biggest and artiest town on the prairie, with amazing museums, raucous clubs, elegant and ethnic restaurants, and vanguard theaters. Something is always happening in Minneapolis—even in February!